LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aloona2173

aloona2173

Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) Empty
PostSubject: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:04 pm

What are you applying for: I am applying for GameMaster. :3

Name : Michael Sumners.

Where do you live/Timezone:
Australia standard time: Sydney time = GMT+10. Daylight saving: Sydney time = GMT+11

How active will you be: I will try and be on as active as i can be because school is starting up again soon.

E-Mail: S2_aloona@hotmail.com add me if you want to.

Hobbies : My hobbies are playing sport, music, watching anime :3, hanging out with friends, going to the movies.

How you'd handle a hacker : If i was told from another player that there was a hacker, i would use hide and go watch the player. If the player was in fact hacking i would ban him without a second thought, if he came back with another char i would IP ban him.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
I would warp to a map and warp them both to me, i would then try and figure out what is going on by hearing both sides of there story's with what has happened. If there was still no resolution i would just send them to different maps until they both have calmed down and are ready to co-operate.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I have never been a GameMaster/Admin in any Maple Story private server before.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because i will try my very best to be what the server needs, I will help new players who join the server and i will always be active even on school days. I will help with bugs and glitches. I will help find hackers and ban them. I will stop people from wrecking the server and ruining everything that Soul has worked hard

Reason i applied: The reason i applied was i think that i would be a good addition to the SoulMS.

Summary of yourself : I am 16 years old.
I'm currently in my last year of schooling before i leave early and get a full time job.
I never get angry. (often)
I am always a helping person even if I'm not in the mood for it.
I never get upset and be a little 7 year old.
Currently single. :/

Extra Info: Uhh. extra information. Hmm i love.. Cookies Very Happy mm nomnom. And im a donator <3 $50 and still gunna keep donating. Smile

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? 365 days :3 so long D:

In game name: My in game name is Michael

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
yes i do.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: i think so. :3

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes everyday i help somebody new.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yes i am. :3

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Uhm. i think 2-3 weeks now.

sorry about the random emoticons D: i tried to add pictures again but i couldn't work out how to do it :'( *dies*
love michael <3

Last edited by aloona2173 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:30 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Change the colors too bright on this forum design. :/
Back to top Go down
aloona2173

aloona2173

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:24 pm

oh do you think so :/ i dunno what colours though ill just leave it for a while.
thanks for commenting <3
Back to top Go down
Confederate

Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Dark red, brown, olive even. Use preview post.

Back to top Go down
aloona2173

aloona2173

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:28 pm

okay thank you <3
thanks for commenting Smile
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:03 am

On your application, There is the emoticon. beside it it say's 'JAVASCRIPT'.
Back to top Go down
aloona2173

aloona2173

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:07 am

I know it does.
i dunno why it says it but meh.
thanks for commenting Smile
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:08 am

You should really remove the colors, And the pictures. It's ruining your chances cause of the 'JAVASCRIP'.
Back to top Go down
aloona2173

aloona2173

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:11 am

its not the colours, ill remove the emoticons because that is what is putting the 'JAVASCRIPT' there.
thank you for telling me i didn't notice =='
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:14 am

I mean, The colors. Change it to different ones. I can barly read your application.
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:45 am

The color's wayyy better now.
Back to top Go down
aloona2173

aloona2173

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:03 am

okay Very Happy thanks for you opinion to btw Smile
thanks for commenting <3
Back to top Go down
ShineHeart

ShineHeart

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:18 am

Colour Change It To Striking but not Too bright, add some big and small words to look like... erm... nicer LOL
nice app though JYs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)   Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael's GameMaster app <3 (re-done)
Page 1 of 1