AuthorMessage
ShineHeart

PostSubject: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am

Very Happy Hello!
This Is My Application Laughing Laughing Laughing

What are you applying for: Level 3 GM

Name : Neo Chen

Where do you live/Timezone: Singapore 8 GMT

How active will you be: I'll Be Active For 2(4+5)+2(1+2) Hours Per Day After Exam

E-Mail: NeoChen1996@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Playing Computer Games

How you'd handle a hacker : Had Anyone Watched The Movie Called The Exorsist? If You Have Not, I'll Just Tell You, The Head Can Turn 180 Degree, And If U Try To Hack, I'll Make Your Head Go Merry' Go Round ^^ So I'll Just Warn The People Out There, Hacking In This Server, Don't Let Me Caught You Or I'll Make Ur Head Spin Right Round Baby Right Round Like A Merry' Go Round ^^

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I'll Stop The Fighting, And If They Continue, I'll Pwn Them Until They Become Something Like The Picture Below

If They Still Won't Stop, Get Ready For A Yellow Card =D

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I Have Been In More Than 4~5 Servers Which Is Not So Public And Im A Level 3 GM

Why should we choose you: Because I Can Cook Maggie Mee And End Up With No Water xD LOL! Ok, I Think You Should Choose Me Because I Can Keep The Server Alive And Fun! Anyone Would Want To Slack In A Server That Feels Dying? OF COURSE NO ONE! LOL! So I'll Make Events That Is Slacking And Easy To Play =D, Yup

Reason i applied: Cause I Want To

Summary of yourself : Im A Hansome Guy With The Age Of The Answer Of 99 - 85, I Really Loved Maths, And Heres My Picture =P
<--- Me

Extra Info: I Love Short And Sweet Answers, Hate People Accusing Me (I'll Terminate Them If They Accuse Me If Its Serious Enough =P Thats One Of My Weakness), Love Doing Expanding In Maths The Best!
I'll Show You An Example Of How To Do Expand ^^

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 And 1/4 Days

In game name: ShineHeart

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : I Wanted To Be A GM, But If You Ask Me To Code NPCs, Its Almost A Fingertip To Me As I May Make Some Mistakes =P

Some ScreenShots Of My Things =P

ScreenShots:

[Hope You Like Them =D]

If You Think The NPC For The Sword Is Fake, Tell Me, I'll Send You A Video

Thank you for your kind attention =D Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Nope

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
I Don't Really Think Time Matters, What GM Need is Skills (Sorry Long Answer)

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
I'm 14

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
Less Than A Week

Thank You For You Kind Attention

Last edited by ShineHeart on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : To Improve The Content Of My Application)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aloona2173

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:59 am

heaps good app Very Happy
love the colors o.o spaced me out O.O
<3 goodluck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:18 am

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I Would Talk To Them

euhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................that tells us like. . . . nothing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShineHeart

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:20 am

hmm i'll start with, What's happening, then, i'll see whose the wrong, and if its serious enough, i'll give a warning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rwarrr

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:07 am

A warning for a personal dispute is kind of.... well retarded; I can't agree with your ways, sir.

What if someone you have already warned gets into 2, or 3 more arguments, the rule is 3-6 warnings(normally) is a perm ban; if they get into that many confrontations are you going to ban them for being in "to many arguments"? lmfao...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShineHeart

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Thats well said rWarr, but i had forgotten to weite that i'll give them two type of warning

Minor and Major Warnings.
If it is just an argument, i'll just give 1 minor warning.
3 minor warnings = 1 major warning.
After 3 major warnings, they will be terminated (Banned)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xlazziee

Location : Why do u need to know? u wana come stalk me? but remember. its not Rape if you yell SURPRISE!

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:13 pm

good application, but be real, 24 hrs per day? thats kinda impossible every1 needs rest, because during the day, you have minor tears in your muscles. As a result, sleep is a manditory thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   

Back to top Go down

ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1