LuckyMS.net's Forums
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Um... wth?-Kevin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beware123



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:35 pm

So just to make it clear. I was harassing people? OK first of all DARK, or if that's your real name. I wasn't "HARASSING" He was "HARASSING" me. Second of all, a GM shouldn't have biased opinions. For example, you took Lucky or whoever that guy's name was just because you know him. Also, your "DEFAME KEVIN AND FAME BEAUTY" is real mature too. What kind of Gm system are you guys trying to run? Is it a "Don't do shit, just do what I say" or is it "Bring more players". Yo if this server is really like this shit it won't last. Anyway ban me unban me do whatever the hell~. I'm going back to hosting Rag and Flyff pservers. If you decide to show me some screen shots by the way, and not just biased ones like where you screen shot parts of the chat instead of ALL of it. Some gm's in this server believe they're the shit. Come back to reality, being a GM isn't as hard as everyone exaggerates. Hell I'm an xgm for 2 servers and I'm a co-owner on 1.

Before you say anything and TRY to act professional, let me just tell you this, no matter HOW professional you act, you can't hide the fact that your hiding behind your words. Please let me see Dark's old GM application, if you still have it. Also, just now in chat, some kid was calling me an Alien and dark was supporting that. Now I really don't know what the hell is going on because it obviously seems to me that the host is never gonna have to worry about going above 100 players.

Also I'm an ex-hacker
[VLx]Filvex
So watch what you end up saying~
No disrespect.

EDIT: I also joined the game with my alt earlier. I typed in @event. Funny, a GM and his friend are talking trash about players. Who the hell do you kids think you are? Do you believe your gods? Hell no, if it wasn't for the fact that I d/ced while opening frap's your position might have been taken away and that kid woulda been banned, depending on soul's opinion.



EDIT: The pictures above were some cuts from my alt. I love how Lucky was suspicious of me yet, had the audacity to say things like that. This also shows that Dark doesn't talk with new players and such. Oh the other part of the picture was because he was doing a poll on "Do you like Kevin or not" So... There you go. And its only one pic because the others weren't online. PS: ALL the information I've stated on my alt is fake.

If you doubt that I was a owner here.
http://img826.imageshack.us/i/72405576.gif/
http://img811.imageshack.us/i/59756319.gif/
Some of the ones I've made while on top.


Last edited by beware123 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Apple

avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-09-10
Age : 24
Location : In your closet.

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:28 pm

I hear what you saying.
In a lot of servers GMs pick favorites.
If you are really telling the truth I think Soul should really test the GMs
or he should really start choosing real and mature GMs.
People who pick favorites are just going to ruin the game. [In my opinion.]
If the server owner, prefer to pick favorites then that's his choice
as if it's his server, but I think picking favorite will end up as a bad
choice later on when the server gets big.
There will be more fights and all the GMs will do is pick favorites and
ban the other people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLay



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Well, unfortunately you're acting like a complete ass, so regardless of what you say you're not going to be unbanned easily.

DarkFalcon is a good gm and he isn't being biased, he's doing his job. He could have banned you earlier for some stuff you were doing according to him, but he was being nice and didn't think it was a good call at the time. When he saw you messing around and being a harassing dickbag he decided it was time to deal with you accordingly. The fact that we were talking about you is true, but trash, no. We were discussing whether or not you deserve to stay in chat spewing your anger and disrespect all over the place. You admitted to having 6 alts to me, yes me, and you were dealt with accordingly again.

So, sorry to say this, but you're just not worth the time of being on this server. You may get unbanned, you may not, but if you do you can expect to be banned again shortly if you continue acting the way you do currently.

To end my reply I'd like to say that mentioning you're a hacker (ex) and threatening us will do nothing, but dig you further into staying banned. You also claim that you don't care if you're banned, but if a person really didn't care why would he have 6 alts and continue to return to the server on them so hastily. You're wasting your time and ours. The GMs here are good at what they do and I respect them as should you. If you can't enjoy the server without spewing anger and nonsense then you can just leave. I think we've already covered you leaving on our side, so why don't you follow through and just do the same on yours.

Thanks for visiting SoulMS and we're sorry you couldn't follow the rules or adhere to them in a clean manner.

SoulMS Staff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beware123



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:18 pm

Oh thats funny, it seems to me that your "Soul staff" I'm guessing you have completely no idea what you saying. You WERE soul staff. Now look at the image above and tell me what you are. Oh also, your the one that was being biased with Dark. his "Friend" I'm a dick bag eh? Can I get some screenshots up in this thread <3. Anyway "Dick bag" Your funny bro. In my point of view you were bugging the hell out of me even though I'm usually chill. And What the fuck are you ranting on about? How is being a hacker in ANY way a bad thing. Seriously, you have NO idea what the hell your saying. Hackers are required to make a fucking pserver are you tarded or wat?

Also- I've made 6 alts BECAUSE I was trying to see WHY the rankings said "Celeb" even though I chose Lucky. This was when I was wondering what was up. Then I told soul. So your point just got denied. Kthnxbai <3

PS: The Gm's are good. Please read thoroughly. Stop trying to be professional by including yourself as one of the GM's. Yes the GM's are good but are we talking about the GM's right now or a GM. Please don't mix up what I'm saying to your own interpretation. Read it without making assumptions [Biased]. Case closed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLay



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:38 pm

This case is closed when we decide it is. I'm not a demoted gm or ex-gm I'm a GM. As I told you before I just haven't been updated as I was gone and busy awhile. It seems to me that you're the one not reading things clearly because you let your anger get the best of you. You retaliate with replies that suggest you have no idea what you are saying while typing it. Replies like, "Anyway "Dick bag" Your funny bro." tell me you are just delaying your response by creating a filler sentence to help you catch up to what you've just said. Not to mention you're in such a huff over this that you can't pay attention to what the situation at hand is. You're banned, you're angry and unable to maintain composure, and you are trying WAY too hard to justify hacking when you clearly threatened us in the first post.

Your screenshot of my reply is wonderfully timed. I love how you waited almost an hour to get that screenshot when we clearly set it up to get you out of your alt. Dark and I have known it was you from the second we saw that name. Sagfaqw is a jibberish name that no person who isn't on an alt or raging account would use. You've been played and everyone in the map when it was said knew what was up. I'm sorry to say, but you're not on the winning side of things here. So just accept that you're banned and not coming back. I'll be damn surprised if you make it back in legitimately, but I really have much doubt of that.

It's also important to note that "Kevin" likes to misread and contextually break up his evidence. This whole thing is effed up whether you have proof or not because there is just simply too much reason NOT to unban you right here in this thread. So once again, we'll see you around and hopefully you'll do better with your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beware123



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:51 pm

God my nigguh you aint gettin this shit. Dick bag was what the fuck you said. You also said ass hole. Get real kid. Grow up, IDC What the fuck you are what your job is where you live you lil fag. Shut the fuck up I dont give a fuck who the fuck you are. You try to act like your the shit gtfo nigguh I dont even know you. You try to be all professional just so you look good in front of the people reading. Idc I dont act upon other peoples thoughts. I express what I do and obviously your holding yourself in. Please my nigguh you aint got shit on ss cuz i aint do shit. You wanna say sometihng say it dont fucking act like you aint done nothing mang.

~Kevins bro 24 yrs old.

~Kevin again EDIT: You set everybody up. I'm suprised it only looked like you two realized it. I really doubt anyone other than beast you and dark realized it. IMO You have no idea that you've been set up. I got what I needed, a screenshot. Whether it was a set up or not, [I OBVIOUSLY FUCKING KNEW WHO WOULDN'T YOU KEPT INTERROGATING ME LMAO], You dont act like that to players. God i want to fucking DDOS you right now.


Last edited by beware123 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLay



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:53 pm

I know what I said, I'm not going to bother explaining what I meant by what I said, you're misreading or reading too fast to understand. I've got nothing to hold in Kevin. You don't rouse up an ounce of anger or any negative emotion. What do I have to prove to people by acting different than I really am? Ask anyone who's been here as long as I have and they will tell you this is how I am. Regardless, we're done here, farewell.

(I can edit my replies too Very Happy)


Last edited by LuckyLay on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beware123



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:54 pm

LuckyLay wrote:
I know what I said, I'm not going to bother explaining what I meant by what I said, you're misreading or reading too fast to understand. Regardless, we're done here.

Thats cuz ur a fag and you aint got shit on my dick nigguh. Gtfo her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLay



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:56 pm

You're not even making sense now, why don't you go back to your FlyFF servers, I think they need you more than we do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beware123



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:09 pm

LuckyLay wrote:
You're not even making sense now, why don't you go back to your FlyFF servers, I think they need you more than we do.

DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR why the fuck dont you go back to play hello kitty or neopets nigguh. You aint got shit on my dick. you trippin and what the fuck? you a therapist or something? Go play with your dick i can tell you have no friends in life. i bet your dad sexually abuses you at night thats why you act like this in the daytime. Now what the fuck you say?
Btw bitch nigger you editing your posts where you say "dick bag" cuz ur a fucking pussy why dont you leave it on instead of taking it off? you scared you might be hated on? fucking nigguh we in compton chase us or swing pussy ass bitch 44 in ur head now NIGGUH PULL THE TRIGGA
You wanna hear a joke? You

GG~Kevins bro

~Kevin Whatever you say past this means your homo, and can't hold in your own emotions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLay



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:19 pm

beware123 wrote:
LuckyLay wrote:
You're not even making sense now, why don't you go back to your FlyFF servers, I think they need you more than we do.

DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR why the fuck dont you go back to play hello kitty or neopets nigguh. You aint got shit on my dick. you trippin and what the fuck? you a therapist or something? Go play with your dick i can tell you have no friends in life. i bet your dad sexually abuses you at night thats why you act like this in the daytime. Now what the fuck you say?

You wanna hear a joke? You

GG~Kevins bro

~Kevin Whatever you say past this means your homo, and can't hold in your own emotions.

You're a poor judge of character. I have plenty of friends, and I don't need to explain myself or raise my status up above you, you're obviously bothered that you're banned and staying banned so there's really no reason for me to respond. Every response you make just proves that you need not be unbanned. I just enjoy messing with you, I had a long day and it's fun seeing how worked up kids your age get. I'd expect this sort of thing from a kid fresh to teen years, but you're 16... you have no control over yourself and you're a mess. Can't you just let it go and move on? Hope you got your last big reply in earlier because after this I'm out. Farewell.

Nice try with the "inb4" statement. Anyone reading this can clearly see who won, regardless of your childish inb4. Wink See ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beware123



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:23 pm

LuckyLay wrote:
beware123 wrote:
LuckyLay wrote:
You're not even making sense now, why don't you go back to your FlyFF servers, I think they need you more than we do.

DUR DUR DUR DUR DUR why the fuck dont you go back to play hello kitty or neopets nigguh. You aint got shit on my dick. you trippin and what the fuck? you a therapist or something? Go play with your dick i can tell you have no friends in life. i bet your dad sexually abuses you at night thats why you act like this in the daytime. Now what the fuck you say?

You wanna hear a joke? You

GG~Kevins bro

~Kevin Whatever you say past this means your homo, and can't hold in your own emotions.

You're a poor judge of character. I have plenty of friends, and I don't need to explain myself or raise my status up above you, you're obviously bothered that you're banned and staying banned so there's really no reason for me to respond. Every response you make just proves that you need not be unbanned. I just enjoy messing with you, I had a long day and it's fun seeing how worked up kids your age get. I'd expect this sort of thing from a kid fresh to teen years, but you're 16... you have no control over yourself and you're a mess. Can't you just let it go and move on? Hope you got your last big reply in earlier because after this I'm out. Farewell.

Nice try with the "inb4" statement. Anyone reading this can clearly see who won, regardless of your childish inb4. Wink See ya.


Thnx my nigguh you just admitted that you is messing with me LOL. GTFO MY NIGGUH U JUST ADMITTED IT LMFAOOO!~~~~~~~~~
Fucking wack nigguh
and a kid? i bet your a fucking faggot piece of shit gtfo and get some real friends fat fuck~Kevins bro


This is Kevin and i'm back my bro just fucked you up dawg. You think you won? fuck that bro you aint shit you aint got no matieral everything you says is wack. go back to elementary school faggot or go march in the gaypride parade
you aint shiettttt and yea my bro just got you nig you fuckin admitted it you think u the shit but all u is is a fatfuck that cant run with age. so your old and fat gtfo go run fatass i bet you eat your moms milk all day nig get some friends

FUCK YO SHIT I JUS WON MY NIG
AND LOL!!! YOU HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS!!!! LOL!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST FUCKING SAID THAT ON THE FORUMS FOR A GAME LOL! YOU SOUND SOOO DESPERATE LMFAOOOO GTFO NIGGGUHHHHH

you leave cuz u mad? or are you crying or some shit. lmao cmon reply i know your still there. you jus itching to reply aint ya if you are then your fake just like what the fuck u been sayin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beware123



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Nigguh u is desperate "You should go tell this loser kid kevin to stop having his brother fight his battles" nigguh im doing this shit for fun you think you so cool dont you fucking pussy my lil bro can knock the shit out of u. pft pussy ass bitch on chat saying shit like this gtfo nigguh he aint even want me to say shit i doin this shit for fun white trash motha fucka
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Confederate

avatar

Posts : 220
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Making no sense at all and throwing insults everywhere is not, by any means, a good judge of your character. All these posts thus far have been off topic, and should have been taken to PMs.

I can see why you would think of Omar as someone who is childish at times, but he is the one who has been sticking with the server, for forever and a day. Tsu would, and does, set people up, and it's not like everyone likes him, but he doesn't affect the community as drastically as people like you.

All I can say is that I don't expect you to get unbanned, a result of the argument so childish and immature both of you should have known better then to do.

EDIT: Sorry, this should have gone after the below post by Kevin.


Last edited by Confederate on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beware123



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:28 pm

Making no sense at all and throwing insults everywhere is not, by any means, a good judge of your character. All these posts thus far have been off topic, and should have been taken to PMs.

I can see why you would think of Omar as someone who is childish at times, but he is the one who has been sticking with the server, for forever and a day. Tsu would, and does, set people up, and it's not like everyone likes him, but he doesn't affect the community as drastically as people like you.

All I can say is that I don't expect you to get unbanned, a result of the argument so childish and immature both of you should have known better then to do.

Who the fuck this nigguh think he is? you is like the old bitch nigguh
i dont care if my bro doesnt get unbanned this nigguh back up in flyff or whatever the hell it called fuck yo shit bitch

he sa he ddos ur server or someshit with the rest of vlx watever the fuck that shit is he also sed g2t redy for a complete mssql takeover


~kevin is back how the hell did i affect the community drastically? Dude i've been helping everyone since the beginning of the start of the new server -.-. even ask around from the people on my buddy list and some that aren't ive been letting them leech and helping them with msi problems and stuff. On the other hand this guy hasnt done anything yet. all i've seen him do so far is leech and hate on me so... watevs nigguh this server just lost an advertiser~

anyway i was cool with dark wen there werent many people but this guy just like fuckin came into the server and dark started acting weirder >_> and more biased towards me. Beast [even tho beast isnt bad] and dark have both been sayin defame kevin or something cuz they dont want me to be #1 on fame even if it was a joke it still fucking happened and thats what pisses me off. Gm's always joke around to be funny and shit cuz people suck up to them but they end up fucking messing around with other peoples characters juz cuz they got powers like hide and notice. abuse much? this nigguh come up in an event and start acting like hes higher than everyone

Just because you talk like this. Does not mean you are better. Anyone can talk like this bro. Punctuation is nothing.

Anyway he been up in my biz and countering everything i sed now, to a person like that, would you really sympathize? and stop boasting about you being a gm or was a gm or whatever the fuck. You aint got powers, authority at the time, then you aint a gm. WHEN you receive the powers THEN tell me your a GM. Also, anyone can say they're a gm. I can say i'm a gm right now and then get hired like a year later or something. idc if u was or gonna be you HAVE to be NOW for me to acknowledge it. And yeah my bro is right, if this goes on ima srsly bring vlx and KOD with DDOS scripts and write over the site


EDIT: Sorry, this should have gone after the below post by Kevin = its cuz i double clicked post on accident >_> my bad

see this guys saying shit about me but idc cuz atleast hes not fucking biased like "Oh this nigguh is my friend and yo messing with him, time to ban you" LMFAO. This guy should rlly be a gm not one of those faggots like dark. or is this guy a gm already? idk idc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyLay



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:14 am

I'm surprised you're still replying, but anyway.. we have backups, we have detection, we have all we need to handle a DDOS. So whether or not you do it or don't the end result is the same. We will come back from it, we will be fine afterward, and nothing you do is going to stop that. I've asked you nicely to just move on 2 times now. I was an ass earlier and that's fine, but you're just going on and on man..

Move on, stop with the threats, and let's call this a done deal. Do what you're going to do, but just stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beware123



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:37 am

Like i said, your not a GM yet so don't act like you are. Secondly there will ALWAYS be a way to DDOS if not MSSQL. No such thing as a perfect security <3

Btw Lucky how am I going on and on, I just want the last word since this is my thread after all. And you did not ask me nicely... Kthnxbai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xlazziee

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-09-19
Age : 21
Location : Why do u need to know? u wana come stalk me? but remember. its not Rape if you yell SURPRISE!

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:57 am

yo beware, just to say your not a gm either. at least not as far as i'm concerned. and excactly, im not a gm either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna

avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:05 am

xlazziee wrote:
yo beware, just to say your not a gm either. at least not as far as i'm concerned. and excactly, im not a gm either.

stop posting on topics that have already been inactive for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Um... wth?-Kevin   

Back to top Go down
 
Um... wth?-Kevin
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LuckyMS Forums :: Ban Appeal :: Ban Appeal :: Resolved/Closed Appeals-
Jump to: