LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iLoveMilk Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iLoveMilk

iLoveMilk Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: iLoveMilk Gm Application   iLoveMilk Gm Application EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:18 am

Name : Noa but you can also call me Milk.

Where do you live/Timezone: Ummm can't remember where i live...O-o lol

How active will you be:
I am very active. I'm logging in every day playing 30 minutes till 3 hours Smile .

E-Mail: iLoveMilk74@gmail.com (Please don't spam me and stuff Razz)

Hobbies :
Listen to music, reading books, swimming, sports , drawing and playing this game Very Happy.

How you'd handle a hacker :
I would take a screenshot first and then i will check his damage and states. I'll first warn him and if he will keep hacking then i will ban him.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
First i would ask them what are they fighting for. Then i'll try solving their problem and if it doesn't work and they'll keep fighting i'll probably send them to jail.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
I'v been GM in the server YourMS that have been closed.

Why should we choose you:
You should choose me because I like this server and the people who playing and sometimes I see people who needs help and there's no GM that online so i'm helping them.I like to help people and i have great ideas for making this server better.

Reason i applied:
Becuase i think you need more active GM's cuz i have seen people that needs help and there's no any GM online so i have helped them.

Summary of yourself :
I'm a girl and i'm 12 years old . If you think i'm too young for being GM you better know that i'm a gifted child and i'm very responsible and mature.

Extra Info:
I'v been a admin in YourMS but the server was closed and i found the greatest server ever : SoulMS. i Like to hang out with my friends and going to movies and having a lot of fun in the server.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
Ummm 365 days?? lol? i think even 365.6 Razz.

In game name: iLoveMilk <3

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Yes.

2.Have you been on Lucky MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
I think i did. I have been playing in several players for 1 mounth.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yes. everytime i can.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
No.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Lucky MS:
For something like 1 mounth...

Hope you have enjoyed my GM application!

Back to top Go down

iLoveMilk Gm Application
Page 1 of 1