LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xNova's GM APPLICATION

Go down 
+2
Electric
kllovekoreasa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kllovekoreasa

xNova's GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: xNova's GM APPLICATION   xNova's GM APPLICATION EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:23 pm

What are you applying for: Game Master.

Name : Paul Kim

Where do you live/Timezone: United States / PST

How active will you be: Everyday I will be on for at least 2-10 hours. Not Including Forums, I'll be on Forums a lot.

E-Mail: paulkim127@sbcglobal.net

Hobbies : Drums, Games, Movies, hanging with friends, I have been in the house too much this year, so I am trying to get out more.

How you'd handle a hacker : If I saw a hacker, I would go into GHOST/Invis mode, and Ban him, or jail him depending how harsh he or she hacked.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would use mute depending on how serious the matter is. If they are fighting to the point where other people are getting pissed, then I would mute and jail them both until they think about what they did.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: None.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I am tired of being a normal player and seeing all the hackers and ass's. I've played on many servers, and I've seen hackers and many assholes, and none of the GM's were around to stop them ever. I want to be GM so I can help this server run peacefully and to help players have a great time in this server. I just don't want there to be a kill-joy, this should be a place where players can mingle and have fun, if they wanna fight or hack, they can get the hell out.

Reason I applied: I applied because I know I can act like an adult and not a little child. I want a new Surreal experience.

Summary of yourself : I am a college student at De Anza Community College and plan to transfer to UCLA to pursue my career on History. I'm very outgoing, and funny if you get to know me. I hate fake people and if I don't like someone, I won't hide it.

Extra Info: I'm Korean, and I love to get Baked at school, and talk to random people. FUN.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun: Sun goes AROUND the Earth.
In game name: xNova Or kllovekoreas

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No.
2.Have you been on Lucky Story long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yup.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing AceStory: 1 Month, more or less.
Back to top Go down
Electric

Electric

PostSubject: Re: xNova's GM APPLICATION   xNova's GM APPLICATION EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:27 pm

This is a great application. However, some of the colors are hard to read so I had to highlight them with my mouse. A few errors here and there, but it's honestly not that big of a deal. This should definitely be considered Smile
Back to top Go down
NewLegion

NewLegion

PostSubject: Re: xNova's GM APPLICATION   xNova's GM APPLICATION EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:55 pm

We just feel that we should point out that the sun assuredly does not go around the Earth. Every planet in our system revolves around the sun.

Besides that, we enjoyed the application. A few things though; although there may be, we personally have never seen a mute command. We are skeptical as to how one could be implemented. As well as that, and this is more based on the opinion of us, there are no "levels" or "degrees" of hacking; if one hacks, they should be punished as a hacker, regardless as to what they did.

Not having any postable experience with being a GM also makes one appear in a darker light when it comes time. We personally advise you try to familiarize yourself with the basic commands and how they work.

Last edited by NewLegion on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We felt a need to observe further.)
Back to top Go down
xlazziee

xlazziee

Location : Why do u need to know? u wana come stalk me? but remember. its not Rape if you yell SURPRISE!

PostSubject: There can be a mute command   xNova's GM APPLICATION EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:43 am

There can easily be a mute command added, all you need to do is find the script and comply it into the server...
Back to top Go down
GhOStReCoN

PostSubject: Re: xNova's GM APPLICATION   xNova's GM APPLICATION EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:30 am

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun: Sun goes AROUND the Earth.

Sorry man that is incorrect the Earth Orbits the sun with all different planets mercury mars Venus And All the others It takes about approximatly 1 year if you read my App the long answer is ther.
Back to top Go down
http://Luckyms.net
Confederate

Confederate

PostSubject: Re: xNova's GM APPLICATION   xNova's GM APPLICATION EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:18 am

NewLegion has already explained that point. Besides, the answer in your application is wrong, and definitely not detailed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xNova's GM APPLICATION   xNova's GM APPLICATION Empty

Back to top Go down

xNova's GM APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1