LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rwarrr's GM/Coding App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rwarrr

Rwarrr

Rwarrr's GM/Coding App Empty
PostSubject: Rwarrr's GM/Coding App   Rwarrr's GM/Coding App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:54 pm

What are you applying for:
I am applying for a GM position and/or a Coding position.

Name :
My name is JD.

Where do you live/Timezone:
Southern California, GMT -8 I believe it is.

How active will you be:
I am always home but might be away from my computer, but I will be as active as I am needed to be for GM, and for coding I will try to finish the script as fast as possible and as bugless as possible.

E-Mail:
failstory@hotmail.com

Hobbies :
I enjoy coding, talking to people, resolving conflicts, and just listening to music.

How you'd handle a hacker :
Depending on the hack in which they were using I would give them a warning, but if it was something that is serious(Damage cap, speed back, etc) I would ban them on the spot.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
I would resolve the conflict in the interest of both parties so everyone is satisfied.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
I was GM and co-admin of only one server which has since been shut down; CareStory.

Why should we choose you:
GM-I am friendly, I do as I am told, and I am a great problem solver.

Coding-I am not the best coder, but I am not the worst, either; I would like to expand my capabilities.

Reason i applied:
I want to get back into P.sers and I had more fun as a GM/coder than I did as a normal player.

Summary of yourself :
Hmm.. Summary of myself, I don't really know how to summarize myself. There isn't much that can really be learned for reading someone's personal summarization of them self.

Extra Info:
Someone here might know Rwarrr as James Vann Buren, I am "James Vann Buren"; if I am accused of lying, I will give all proof that I am not lying.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
I don't see how this has anything to do with GM or coding, haha, but okay; 365 1/4 days.

In game name:
I haven't been able to get in game, the client seems to not like me at this moment, but when I am able to get in my in-game name is going to be Rwarrr.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? [If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)]:
Yes

var status = 0;

function start() {
status = -1;
action(1, 0, 0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
if (mode == -1)
cm.dispose();
else {
if (mode == 0 && status == 0)
cm.dispose();
if (mode == 1)
status++;
else
status--;
if (status == 0) {
cm.sendSample("... \r\n#L1# #bRead Description#k#1 \r\n#L2# #bInsert Coupons#k#1");
} else if (status == 1) {
if (selection == 1) {
cm.sendOk("STAGE 1 - THE GUMBALL MACHINE \r\n TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE YOU MUST INSERT 100 COUPONS INTO THE MACHINE. THE PRIZE YOU WILL RECIEVE MAY BE A RARE ITEM SO TAKE CARE OF IT. TO GET COUPONS YOU MUST HUNT THEM FROM THE MONSTERS IN THE MAP AND THEN YOU REPORT BACK TO THE MACHINE AND INSERT THEM.");
cm.dispose();
} else if (selection == 2) {
if (cm.haveItem(4001007, 100)) {
cm.gainItem(4001007, -100);
cm.gainItem(4001008,1);
cm.sendOk("PROCESSING... \r\n YOU HAVE RECIEVED A PRIZE! HAVE A NICE DAY!")
} else
cm.sendOk("PROCESSING... \r\n AN ERROR HAS OCCURED. YOU MAY HAVE NOT INSERTED ENOUGH COUPONS.")
cm.dispose();
} else
cm.sendOk("...");
}
}
}

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): I don't.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: I will.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yea.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Client doesn't work for me at the moment x-x

Last edited by Rwarrr on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's GM/Coding App   Rwarrr's GM/Coding App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:56 pm

add color.
Forgot the 5 questions.
Add more personality into your answers.
Back to top Go down
Rwarrr

Rwarrr

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's GM/Coding App   Rwarrr's GM/Coding App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:58 pm

I know I forgot to answer a couple and add the color, let me edit it Mad

I give up on color >:l they always anger me D:
Back to top Go down
Confederate

Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's GM/Coding App   Rwarrr's GM/Coding App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:05 pm

I don't think you ought to apply before even playing, seeing the community, etc. It might be good that you can code, we do need coders, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Rwarrr

Rwarrr

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's GM/Coding App   Rwarrr's GM/Coding App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Yea I was pretty much only applying for coder, but thought I would throw in GM, too, cause you never know o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's GM/Coding App   Rwarrr's GM/Coding App Empty

Back to top Go down

Rwarrr's GM/Coding App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LuckyMS Forums :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: