LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IWannaBeGood's GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nxkid99

IWannaBeGood's GM App Empty
PostSubject: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:58 pm

What are you applying for:Gm.

Name :Dennis Schmidt.

Where do you live/Timezone:EST.

How active will you be:Well I will be on from these time 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM on weekends.

E-Mail:My email is Nxkid99999@yahoo.com if you need to contact me.

Hobbies :Some of my hobbies are football,basketball,soccer,games,bmx, and motocross.

How you'd handle a hacker :If i seen a hacker i would either temperarly ban them or permanetly ban them. EX: If they were using fly hacks or something in that catagory i would temperarly ban them. But if they were using damage, or speed hacks then i would permanetly ban them.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :First i would tell them to stop. Then ill ask them whats going on and listen to both there sides. Once they tell me ill try to sort everything out. Lets say someone stole someones item I would tell them give it back and if they refuse the I will jail them and take it from them and give it back to them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:Sadly I have been in none but im sure I can learn the ways of a gm.

Why should we choose you:Well I think i might be able to help out and host some events for people who are bored. Also if a gm is busy I could try to help the person.

Reason i applied:The reason I applied is because I think I could possible help the server and possibly soon donate.

Summary of yourself :A good summary of myself I think might be that im very nice,helpful,not selfish,funny,and happy. But thats a summary of myself of what I think so it might not be completly true.

Extra Info:Maybe some extra info about myself may be that I dont get very mad easily and im a very outdoors person who loves sports and talking about them.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:It takes 365 1/4 days for the earth to revolve around sun.

In game name:IWannaBeGood.

Simple Questions

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):I know a lot of the staff and players as well.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:I've learned everything so I think I might.
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):Yes I am.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:1 week 5 days.

Last edited by nxkid99 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:06 pm

5 questions.
Back to top Go down
nxkid99

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Sorry I didnt see them but I edited it so its there I hope I can still pass and ty for replying.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:30 pm

IWannaBeGood's GM App 48898_100000930262947_913_n

Also..you look 12, not 16.
Back to top Go down
Rwarrr

Rwarrr

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Lol just because someone looks younger doesn't necessarily mean they are younger; I'm 18 and I look like im 15 or 16.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:41 pm

IWannaBeGood's GM App 33497_103396999718248_100001438454158_26940_7223653_n

You look more 18 than he does 16.
He looks to be around 12, maybe 13 tops.
Back to top Go down
Rwarrr

Rwarrr

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Geez stalk much? o-o xD but touche. Razz
Back to top Go down
nxkid99

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Anna thats a picture of my bro...... thats not me
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:01 pm

But it's your facebook, using your e-mail.

Why would you have a picture of your brother, though that does seem like a pretty common attempt to save yourself. I've seen it many times.
Back to top Go down
Confederate

Confederate

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:03 pm

I believe that's an invasion of the user's privacy, by using his/her email to check his/her facebook. Or at least, that's not what you should do with it.
Back to top Go down
nxkid99

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:12 pm

the reason why i have a picture of my bro is cause thats the only picture that i have of him and i barly see him..
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Confederate wrote:
I believe that's an invasion of the user's privacy, by using his/her email to check his/her facebook. Or at least, that's not what you should do with it.

I've had many people lie, I like to make sure they aren't.

nxkid99 wrote:
the reason why i have a picture of my bro is cause thats the only picture that i have of him and i barly see him..

Terrible excuse.

Edit: :If i seen(should be saw) a hacker i would either temperarly ban them or permanetly ban them. EX: If they were using fly hacks or something in that catagory i would temperarly ban them. But if they were using damage, or speed hacks then i would permanetly ban them.

The words underlined are the ones you spelled wrong, It even SHOWS you when you're misspelling a word, a lovely little red line comes up underneath the word so you know when you fail.
I suggest the next time you decide to apply on a server you try to pay attention to that little red line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IWannaBeGood's GM App   IWannaBeGood's GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

IWannaBeGood's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LuckyMS Forums :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: