LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So today...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna

Anna

So today... Empty
PostSubject: So today...   So today... EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:43 pm

I probably had one of the most amusing and awkward moments of my life, I shall get into it with detail because I want you all to know about how awesome it was.

So my sister and I had just left our friends house after smoking a little bit(of illegal things you shouldn't touch unless you're in canada, then enjoy pot~!~!)...anyways, yeah. We walked to the bus stop about 10 minutes away. When we started nearing the bus stop, we saw this man sort of hiding behind a tree, and once we were about 10 feet away from the bus stop he started moving towards us.
We stood about 10-15 feet away from the bus stop, while he was standing right beside where the bus would stop, he looked to be about 40-50, old man, russian.

I just sort of ignored him and my sister and I talked to eachother. Then about 2 minutes after waiting(our bus was coming in 15minutes) this sort of "gangster" looking black guy comes along with what appears to be a tall, white, thin, homeless man. He asks us if we have any change that we could give to the guy for the bus, but neither of us have some. They then walk over to the old man and ask.
5 minutes later the homeless man leaves and the black guy sits about 2 feet away from us on a bench.
By this point I'm kind of creeped so I take my little pocket knife and hold it open in my pocket just in case.

While my sister and I talk to eachother, I can see out of the corner of my eye, the old man with his pants down whipping out his peen. When I turn to get a better look he quickly pulls his pants back up. I turn to my sister and just try to ignore it, but when I take a slight glance over again he was repeating this.
I then told my sister, just as another bus was coming along. We got on the bus and told the bus driver about the creepy old man exposing himself to innocent little girls ;-;

Then my sister and I go and sit down at the back of the bus and start laughing like hell, texting everyone about this exciting event.

All in all it was quite amusing and exciting and I enjoyed the laughs. =D
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

So today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So today...   So today... EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:45 am

o______o I have no words to describe how weird that experience sounds.
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

So today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So today...   So today... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:13 pm

That was me, The homeless wipping my penis at you guys. APPRECIATE IT.
Back to top Go down
Kristine

Kristine

So today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So today...   So today... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:20 pm

LOOL, what a creepleap x;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So today... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So today...   So today... Empty

Back to top Go down

So today...