LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.

Go down 
+5
Confederate
Moto
Anna
NewLegion
Debutante
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Debutante

Debutante

The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. Empty
PostSubject: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Back to top Go down
NewLegion

NewLegion

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:25 pm

Didn't find it funny at all. Whoever made this is...hm.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 11:58 pm

NewLegion wrote:

I agree with this. . . .whoever made this video was on way too many drugs, that's not safe dude. Just fucked.
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Dont you guys get it? People go insane over COD AND HALO. Like these guys did...So the maker decided to make it more extream.

It was accutally hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Confederate

Confederate

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Anna wrote:
I agree with this. . . .whoever made this video was on way too many drugs, that's not safe dude. Just fucked.

Being on any type of drug is unsafe, especially extensively. Also, Anna, I would tell you that pot is a gateway drug.
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Anna wrote:
NewLegion wrote:

I only found it funny due to the fact about how messed up it was. xD
Back to top Go down
iKawaii

iKawaii

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:46 am

OVER9000 wrote:
Dont you guys get it? People go insane over COD AND HALO. Like these guys did...So the maker decided to make it more extream.

Ahem.

I actually own Halo Reach and CoD and played them. They're good games (Blowing stuff up(So my age)) and to be honest, they're not that obsessive. My brother plays them, but I don't see how the fuck it makes it want him to be chained up to his Xbox; and it's made a huge impact on his personality. Ever since he got that Xbox, he's been a total whore when not sitting and shooting strangers and chatting with them.

The creator of the video, Egoraptor, is clearly not funny.

Lady Rainicorn says "사실, 그녀와 같이 동의합니다."
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/The_Kawaii_Pandas
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:38 pm

iKawaii wrote:
OVER9000 wrote:

Ahem.

I actually own Halo Reach and CoD and played them. They're good games (Blowing stuff up(So my age)) and to be honest, they're not that obsessive. My brother plays them, but I don't see how the fuck it makes it want him to be chained up to his Xbox; and it's made a huge impact on his personality. Ever since he got that Xbox, he's been a total whore when not sitting and shooting strangers and chatting with them.

The creator of the video, Egoraptor, is clearly not funny.

Lady Rainicorn says "사실, 그녀와 같이 동의합니다."

A good portion of the world are addicted to these games. It doesn't have to be you, And your brother.
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Lol don't you think that's a bit biased Kawaii? Some day you will realize opinions aren't factual dear. :]
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:43 pm

I actually really find a lot of Egoraptors videos to be hilarious.

Just this one wasn't exactly well thought up, I think.
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:46 pm

At the time of posting this video I was at a rather depressed mood, practically anything could make me laugh. Lol
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Weird, when I'm depressed it takes a whole parade of clowns doing shit that's ACTUALLY funny to make me laugh, or my old friend Steph..she was good at making me laugh. . .
but then she turned into a bitch and no more Stephanie ): rip
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:54 pm

Go confront her, Tell her why she's being a bitch. She is your friend.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:56 pm

OVER9000 wrote:

Tried that, about 5 times in the past year. We'd known each other for 5 years, I guess she just didn't care. So friendships over. Life sucks, can't be helped. You lose one friend, and find another. Can't be helped.
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Yup, high school is a major pain especially with the over-dramatic people. -___-
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:59 pm

tr00f ^
She lives like..12 hours away from me though lol. We met on maplestory, GMS. 5 years ago on Khaini.

We were bffs for a long ass time, talked errrday and if we had a fight we'd always make up after like 5min and just continue being asshats. Then she went to college and changed a lot...I straight up miss how she used to be. ):
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Anna wrote:
OVER9000 wrote:

Tried that, about 5 times in the past year. We'd known each other for 5 years, I guess she just didn't care. So friendships over. Life sucks, can't be helped. You lose one friend, and find another. Can't be helped.

Sorry about you're friend, Then.
Back to top Go down
JasonK

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:13 am

The video was pretty funny, not up to par with his previous works. Really a let down though....
Back to top Go down
CeeGANO

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:26 pm

I thought this was fucking amazing. MY HIGHSCHOOL LIFE LOL. STORY OF MY LIFE.
Back to top Go down
aloona2173

aloona2173

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:36 pm

that was honestly the most stupidest thing i have ever seen O.O
wtf, he snorted the HaloReach disc?
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:44 pm

DUDE, THIS IS FUCKING HALIRIOUS, Why cant you see that.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.   The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Video I have ever seen in my Life.
Page 1 of 1