LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fate GM app for SoulMS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fate

Fate GM app for SoulMS Empty
PostSubject: Fate GM app for SoulMS   Fate GM app for SoulMS EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm

Name: Johnny W.

Timezone: Eastern Pacific Time

How Active Will you be: i will be on everyday no Afk (except dinner time) be sides that no i wont be afking.

E-Mail: jwu6252@gmail.com or ayeeojohnny@hotmail.com

Hobbies: My hobbies are football, dancing, mainly sports ETC...

How you'd handle a hacker : Once i am notify by a player i would go in hide and warp to the hacker. After i am in hide i would take screenshots and i would warn tat player to stop hacking, if not I would ban his account. If he makes another i would tell Other GM/Owner.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would ask them what is wrong. Then i would hear their point of view and Solve the problem by then.

How many servers have you been a GM in?: i have been Gm in 1 sever. The name of the sever is AngelsDreamMs (sever was Shut down). here is the Website Chat so prove that i played that sever http://xat.com/AngelsDreamMS

Why should we choose you: i would take responsibility of being and Gm and take any situation seriously and hoping to make the sever better by looking out for it

Reason i applied: to protect the sever from hackers

Summary of yourself : I am 14 years old and i am graduating 8th grade in 2011. i play a lot of sports.

Extra info: i like R&B music

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Google's answer is It takes the earth 365 days and a bit (365.25) to orbit the sun.

Simple Questions

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?: No because i do nothing but training cause i have a goal to reach
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: i Admit, no
3.Do you help players any chance you get: i would any way i can
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply: I don't know but i am well Mature for the job\
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: i have played for a month or so
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

Fate GM app for SoulMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate GM app for SoulMS   Fate GM app for SoulMS EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:05 pm

no.
Back to top Go down

Fate GM app for SoulMS
Page 1 of 1