LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Continuation of an Unfinished Argument.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Confederate

Confederate

A Continuation of an Unfinished Argument. Empty
PostSubject: A Continuation of an Unfinished Argument.   A Continuation of an Unfinished Argument. EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 4:30 pm

The "argument" Anna locked, for a pretty clear reason to me. Lock this, Anna. Lock this, and ban me. Ban me, disregarding your own forum rules. Also, regarding bans, I have to say that you have the worst reasons to ban people. Check the list of banned people here. But enough of that. Let me continue.

Quote :
"9. Advertising - Advertising for other websites or servers is unacceptable and there will be dire consequences."

"9.Advertising - Advertising for other websites or servers is completely unacceptable and consequences will follow this act."

There was no need for "dire consequences" as I said, you edited something completely pointless.

And now I will lock this thread due to the fact that I'm not in the mood to talk to the annoying ass people who find that they're always right and, even when they're proven wrong, stick by it.

Those arguments always turn into someone being banned, and it's not me. So I'll just save you the trouble and close it, and any other attempts of similar posts that you make around the forums.

Quote :
My rules are perfectly fine. You did just re-word everything. I went through the whole thing bit by bit.
But okay, I'll let you continue to think you're smart, gives me something to laugh at, hf kiddo. :3

If you went through the whole thing, and you said I reworded everything, you're the one who's making false accusations here. I can back up any of my edits. Also, did you know that demeaning others is what a bully does to make himself (or in this case, herself) feel better? If you didn't, now you do.

Tell me how I was proven wrong. If you can make a good point, I will apologize. I found "dire consequences" more precise compared to "consequences will follow this act", as "dire consequences" shows the point more clearly, compared to "consequences will follow this act", which I also felt wasn't good sentence structure.

Also note the spacing between "." and "Advertising".
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

A Continuation of an Unfinished Argument. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Continuation of an Unfinished Argument.   A Continuation of an Unfinished Argument. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:32 am

lmfao you're that desperate to rage...okay well I'll make a junk section just for your raging posts :3

Also, I hope others here are feeding your ego here with this post, I'm a bit too lazy to read all this rage :3
Back to top Go down

A Continuation of an Unfinished Argument.
Page 1 of 1