LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
itbeYK

itbeYK

LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3   LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Hey guys,
I would just like to point out that I'm lovin' the background color (which is of course, green). That being said, I will complement this background with the awesomely awesome shades of GREEN... and other colors, since green's my favorite color. (:
ALSO A DISCLAIMER: I did change up the wording of the questions, but the answers are still according to the original, and you will probably know what I'm talking about anyways. <3 So

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?!: Now newly titled SoulMS GM.

NAME!: John Jeon

AGE!: 16 years old, and WITHOUT a driver's liscense </3

LOCATION/TIMEZONE!: Orange County, California/GMT-8, PST (Pacific) YEE-UH WEST COAST!

HOW ACTIVE WILL YOU BE...?!?!: I will be bluntly honest. I stopped being active around near the end of Summer, simply because of personal reasons and Summer homework assignments that I needed to get to. HOWEVER... Now that I am all settled and ready to troll-LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Boxxy-188954 I mean.. ready to go, I can only assure that I will be active especially on the weekends.

E-MAIL, SON: ubernom@gmail.com

WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO, SON?!: I love to sing, specifically in falsetto because then I can hide my horrid voice. I sing for tenor in my choir group for school and I am a member of a quartet named Barbershop Quartet. I also love to play the drums, or percussion instruments in general. You would always see me tapping my desk or air drumming at home. :p I also love to converse with others. My loud, animated voice exemplifies this. Let's skype/vent it up and you'll see how hyper I can get. Very Happy

HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE A HACKER, SON?: Well, first I would make a screenshot and then send him to a jail map to ensure no escape. I will play trollLiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Boxxy-188954 with him because of course, every hacker is generally a troll. GET TO THEIR GOOD SIDE KNOW 'AHM SAYIN'? Afterwards I will put him on the spot, make him realize what he just did, and ensure authority prevails with a LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Bh_BanHammer. Thats right, what you see here ladies and mentlegen is a ban hammer. I will also decree... LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Women-sorel-joan-arctic-12-boot_5307134_50 A BOOT TO THE HEAD!

IF PEOPLE WEREN'T DOING WORK (SON) AND FIGHTING, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?: I will go up to them, hold F4 LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Th_f4a for a little bit. If they don't realize that they're making poor old Liquid cry because of their useless disputes, TO THE JAIL THEY GO. Furthermore, I will send them to an isolated map where nobody else could come in (of course, with the exception of GMs) if the arguing continues. It is there where I will...LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Phoenix_wright_news_normal discuss the matter at hand, listening to both stories. Afterwards I will trollLiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Q301963279919_1703both of them once I am done listening to them in order to lower the tension. If I see that they still have some beef against each other, it is a ban, however a minor temporary ban... a day perhaps?

EXPERIENCE, SON. HOW MANY SERVERS HAVE YOU BEEN A GM/ADMIN IN?: I was once a temporary GMLiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 GMHat in LinarianMS, which is shut down at the moment. Fortunately the owner did not hesitate into putting me as a GM, so an application was not needed.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU, SON?: BECAUSE I OBVIOUSLY DO WORK!LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Q134207862253_5835 As aforementioned, I am a guy who loves to indulge in conversation. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Double-rainbow-64x64 It means that I can get along very well with the folks here at SoulMS. I already started a skype trend with a handful of people that are in this server, so if more people joined that'd be awesome. I won't say the generic and very cliche phrase, "I WILL BE THE BEST GM EVAR AND U KNO... HELP EVERY1. I WILL C4TCH ALL THE HAXOZR AND BAM. GM PLZ." Why? because YOU already KNOW that I KNOW what my expectations are. I'll save your eyes from such useless suck up phrases. In all seriousness though, if someone DOES need help, I will make sure he/she feels like at home and all that jazz. And as for hackers.. well,LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Boxxy-188954, LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Bh_BanHammer, LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Women-sorel-joan-arctic-12-boot_5307134_50, REPEAT.

WHY'D YOU APPLY TO DO WORK, SON?: I applied to be a GM mainly because I like to make sure that everybody has fun. Being a GM would significantly open up doors and raise my potential to accomplish such a goal. Truth be told, everybody draws attention to the GM. If I can redirect that attention to something fun and innovative, we got a killer server here folks (not that it's not killer already, 'ya dig?) Also, since I know Andrea (Beast) personally, I know that if we combine our powers we will not only become LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 296456_1252381299451_50 (Gotenks), we will DEFINE -- LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Dictionaryicon -- the words FUN, INNOVATION, CREATIVITY, AND FRIKKIN' AWESOME.

GIVE US A SUMMARY OF YOSAILF, SON: My name is John Jeon. Asian. Korean. 16. AND I FRIKKIN' LOVE TO PLAY DRUMS AND SING.

EXTRA INFO: Once you talk to me, you'll notice that I have this charisma and stimulate conversation. You will never see my sad or below normal behavior because that's not good for the soul. And that would make LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Chocobo2 very sad. I love meeting new people too! As a Junior Class Representative for an organization called Key Club, it's something I love to do (incase you didn't catch my drift, a Junior Rep interacts with many, many people).

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE EARTH TO GET AROUND THE SUN(no pun intended)?: MY BEST FRIEND NAMED GOOGLE TOLD ME APPROXIMATELY 365 DAYS!

IN GAME NAME, SON: LiquidSnake

NOW ONTO THE SIMPLE QUESTIONS!

Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?: I interact with everybody that goes to the usual FM hangout. People that I find interesting include: Andrea, for her randomness and goodwill; Duy, for his clever use of light vulgar language; and Anna, for her badass attitude.

Have you been on Light/Lucky/SoulMS long enough to deserve a GM position?: Hell yes. I've been playing on this server during the time it was called LightMS. To be specific, I've been playing since May.

Do you generally help players any chance you get?: Usually the folks here already know how things work. Surely though if someone were to be stuck in conflict, I will ENSURE PEACE AND HAPPINESS.

Are you of age that is required to apply (if no you might as well delete this app now)?: FUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Just kidding. Like I said before, I am 16.............. without a driver's liscense..... Sad

Please specify exactly (or around) how long you have been playing SoulMS: I stated it on question 2, but I will state it again. "Hell yes. I've been playing on this server during the time it was called LightMS. To be specific, I've been playing since May."

Thanks for reading my application! I hope that at least most of you could understand the pictures that I posted to further extend the level of understanding. <3

Last edited by itbeYK on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Objection

Objection

LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3   LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:48 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME JOHN,
I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I READ READING IT
HAHAHAHAHAHA
OK BYE
P.S. I HOPE YOU GET ACCEPTED OHOHO

LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Phoenix-withtoupee<< THATS YOU
AND THATS ME >> LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 1-1ani-sahwit-toss

LOL BAI
LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3 Takethat
Back to top Go down

LiquidSnake's OBVIOUSLY NOT SO TROLL-LIKE GM App <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LuckyMS Forums :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: