LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM App outline! MUST READ!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna

Anna

GM App outline! MUST READ! Empty
PostSubject: GM App outline! MUST READ!   GM App outline! MUST READ! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:10 pm

There is NO limit to the amount of time you should have played the server to be GM, nor is there an experience requirement, though having previous experience is always nice. (=

You MUST read these rules before applying to become a GM:

Requirements:

• Add color, and be neat when doing it. It gives your application a creative edge, and makes it a lot easier to read for those putting in the time.

• Be creative with your answers, telling us exactly the same thing that everyone else does will not show us that you deserve a position as a GM.

• Add personality to your answers, humor always helps and loosens up the readers a bit, if you can make them laugh chances are they'll like you.

• Please use the best English you can, we do not appreciate people applying when they "tlk lik diz" on their applications.

• If you start an unnecessary fight on the forums you will lose your chance of being GM. Simple as that.

• You must be 14+ to apply for GM on SoulMS. Please don't try and lie about your age, sooner or later we will find out how old you are, and you will be humiliated.

• If you mention your application to a GM and request them to read it, or comment on it, you will automatically be denied. No questions asked.

• If you are hired, or are attempting to be hired you must vote for the server.

So please vote, be respectful and use proper grammar when on the forums and in game, also be active :].

[/spoiler]
GM application outline.

You can change the order or style of your application, but please remember you must answer EVERY question listed.

What are you applying for:

Name :

Where do you live/Timezone:

How active will you be:

E-Mail:

Hobbies :

How you'd handle a hacker :

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:

Why should we choose you:

Reason i applied:

Summary of yourself :

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:

In game name:

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:

Good luck! Be sure to make your application interesting (:[strike][b]

Last edited by Anna on Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
siikskillz

PostSubject: Re: GM App outline! MUST READ!   GM App outline! MUST READ! EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Thanks Anna Smile
Back to top Go down
Apple

Apple

PostSubject: Re: GM App outline! MUST READ!   GM App outline! MUST READ! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 am

Some suggestions.
or one.
Write, what you think about the current GMs
and have them write something about them
to make sure they really know them? :3
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: GM App outline! MUST READ!   GM App outline! MUST READ! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:18 am

Apple wrote:
Some suggestions.
or one.
Write, what you think about the current GMs
and have them write something about them
to make sure they really know them? :3

If they lie, the GMs themselves will know. And you can tell just by someones application whether they have the credentials, so to speak, to get GM.

Like..compare iChris' GM apps to Beasts. iChris has very little detail, and it's quite boring to look at and read, while Beasts GM application is really good looking, fun to read, and really creative.
Back to top Go down
Apple

Apple

PostSubject: Re: GM App outline! MUST READ!   GM App outline! MUST READ! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 pm

What about, for the requirements.
Add play for at least a week or so.
hmm?
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: GM App outline! MUST READ!   GM App outline! MUST READ! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Apple wrote:
What about, for the requirements.
Add play for at least a week or so.
hmm?

If someone who seems like they qualify joins, and they seem like they'd be really good for the position I don't see why they should wait a week.

It's best for them to chat with people a little bit first, yes, but I don't really put a requirement on the length of time they should play for them to know errrbody.
Back to top Go down
Apple

Apple

PostSubject: Re: GM App outline! MUST READ!   GM App outline! MUST READ! EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:06 pm

I see..
Good point.
I see what you're saying. :]
Hope you don't think I'm trolling the forum with my criticisms.
Just trying to help Ox ...
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

PostSubject: Re: GM App outline! MUST READ!   GM App outline! MUST READ! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:59 am

Just one question why is there a age limit . :c

I understand you don't want to read a pathetic , immature GM app .

But there are also people under the age of 14 mature enough who would like to apply for a GM spot .

I'm just saying , don't take it seriously . O: <3

Back to top Go down
j4mlose

PostSubject: Re: GM App outline! MUST READ!   GM App outline! MUST READ! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:21 pm

Actually ur right michelle , i'm havin PSLE for the past few days and i'm responsible enuf to handle things on my own......But Not EVERYTIME , sometimes its pretty hard...
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: GM App outline! MUST READ!   GM App outline! MUST READ! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:34 pm

enuf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM App outline! MUST READ!   GM App outline! MUST READ! Empty

Back to top Go down

GM App outline! MUST READ!
Page 1 of 1