LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confederate here

Go down 
+4
Moto
Debutante
Kristine
Anna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moto

Moto

Confederate here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confederate here   Confederate here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:45 pm

It's his choice, On acting the way he is. I accutally enjoy him on being the way he is. Keep this in mind, If he dislikes you, Kristine, me, or anyone else. He still didn't leave the server. So he cares for the server? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
xlazziee

xlazziee

Location : Why do u need to know? u wana come stalk me? but remember. its not Rape if you yell SURPRISE!

PostSubject: Re: Confederate here   Confederate here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:46 pm

STILL. LOL
Back to top Go down
Confederate

Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Confederate here   Confederate here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Thanks for being supportive towards me, too.

I don't really have high hopes for the server as of now, and I certainly don't play much, but I stay. I stay because this is a server I loved. It may not be, not now, but I stay, for hopes of the past.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Confederate here   Confederate here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:58 pm

that was the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life.

What exactly has changed? If anything the server, coding wise etc, has gotten even better than it was before. Now all we need is the community.

And you know what, people are scared of posting on the fucking forums because of you, I've actually had people come into the server and complain to ME about you.

So any other posts you post that would cause arguments or stupidity or scare away people who are here to have fun, I will delete. I'm sick of you, and I really think other people are too.

If I see a SINGLE post more regarding myself, Kristine, or your stupidity, it will be deleted. Done.
Back to top Go down
Exhilerated

Exhilerated

PostSubject: Re: Confederate here   Confederate here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:05 pm

I'm not gonna lie Anna, alot has changed.

Don't ask me to name specifics...it's just different.
Back to top Go down
Confederate

Confederate

PostSubject: Re: Confederate here   Confederate here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:06 pm

So be it, Anna. So be it.

And I won't believe you until you have an actual screenshot. Next time, direct them to me, or ask them why they dislike me.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Confederate here   Confederate here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Confederate wrote:
Blah Blah Blah Blah

SOOOOOOOOOO lovely weather. . . (=

Anyways, yes. I'll just lock this topic due to the fact that it was only for my/Kristine's amusement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confederate here   Confederate here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confederate here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2