LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

System's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
System

System's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: System's GM Application   System's GM Application EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 pm

What are you applying for? : I will be applying for a level 2 GM

Name : Erik Nguyen

Where do you live? What is your time zone? I live in Hayward, California. My time zone is PST.

How active will you be? On weekdays until June 17, I will be on a minimum of 4-6 Hours. On weekends I will be on 6-10hours.

Email : nguyen.trin@yahoo.com

How would you handle a hacker? I would ban him immediately, especially if it is a serious hack. (Fly hack, godmode, no breath).

Hobbies : I like to read if I find an interesting book, play my xbox 360, play SoulMS, or hang out with my friends at the park.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? I would ask for both of their sides of the situation and give them warnings to not fight again.

How many servers have you been Admin/GM in? I have only been a GM in 1 server, (AngelsDreamMS). I was liked and people seemed to think I was funny, which gave me a good feeling.

Why should we choose you? I think you should choose me because I can do my job if it is a necessity to the server.

Reason I applied : I applied because I like to see people having in fun in servers when there is an event or just regular chatting in the FM.

Summary of yourself : I'm pretty fun to talk with if there's a funny conversation going on or something fun to do. I tend to be serious when it is really needed or joke around to lighten up the tension in some areas. I like having fun with other people in the server and chatting on the website when it's done. I played Maplestory for about four or five years now and I quit MS for about 6 months and found SoulMS back in around 08. I had fun playing it but I knew I wasn't mature enough to apply.

Extra info : I go on Basilmarket.com to talk on forums when I'm bored.

How long does it take for the Earth to travel around the sun? You can figure that out since you asked the question Very Happy. 365 days or 1 year.

In Game Name : System DUH

Simple questions ( 1 or 2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?
A.Sort of.
2.Have you played SoulMS long enough to deserve a the GM position?
A. That's up to you to decide.
3.Do you help players any chance you get?
A. Yes
4.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing SoulMS
A. About 1 week. (Obviously not very long)

I hope everyone has enjoyed reading my boring GM application. I also hope the Admin and Owner of SoulMS will choose me as a GM. Thank you for reading my application.
Back to top Go down

System's GM Application
Page 1 of 1