LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:3's GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kingster275

:3's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: :3's GM Application   :3's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:42 am

What are you applying for: GM

Name : Gabe

Where do you live/Timezone: United States - Arizona/GMT-8 (Pacific)

How active will you be: I play a whole lot, I think this server is just amazing and when I come home from school I get straight onto this....

E-Mail: itssgabe@hotmail.com

Hobbies : I like to draw stick figure comics, watching YouTube videos, watching TV, and the biggest one, Playing SoulMS.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would screenshot it, and keep it somewhere where I know I wouldn't lose it, I would then ban them. If they said something ridonkulous about not hacking, then there I'd have it.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Well first, I'd take both of them and bring both of them to a different map with me, ask what they were aruging about and try to help them out with their problem. If things get too rough, I would jail them or mute them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: Well, I've only played 2 other servers and I didn't see any GM apps up, so none, but I'm sure I will do just great in this server.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I'm never in a bad mood and I will go to help anyone that needs it.

Reason i applied: I applied to help players with whatever they need and I'm really active.

Summary of yourself : I'm 14 years old, My name is Gabe, and I LOVE SoulMS.

Extra Info:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days?

In game name: :3

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): I don't really know any of the GMs.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes I have been on for about a month or so? But I Have been on 3/4 of that time, which is A LOT, I usually just hang out so I will have time to help people.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Nobody really asks me anything, I don't know too many 'new people' but I definately would if I was a GM.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Mhm, 14.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
About a month, but I've been on like 3/4 time of that month, I'm ALWAYS on.

Last edited by kingster275 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: :3's GM Application   :3's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:57 am

1. Seems like a giant Suck Up application.
2. The colors you just picked out randomly, it looks disorganized and ugly.
3."Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)" Does not mean a whole sentence, or paragraph as a response.

Read the rules. Put in EFFORT.
I'm not exactly one to go easy on applications, if you put no effort into it you just won't be hired. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
GhOStReCoN

PostSubject: Re: :3's GM Application   :3's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:57 am

Sorry :3 dis wont make itD: i know you will do good job but you wont make it with this D:
Back to top Go down
http://Luckyms.net
Confederate

Confederate

PostSubject: Re: :3's GM Application   :3's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:51 am

I will disagree with Anna's first statement. Applications are meant to have appeal, to present all good points of the person in question, to the group which might be hiring them. If you want to see 'Suck Up' applications, there are much worse ones around.

I however, agree with the rest of Anna's comments, and definitely the last one. You are bias, more so than any of the other GMs here. You would have nitpicked at a detail that none of us care about, because you don't like that particular person.
Back to top Go down
xlazziee

xlazziee

Location : Why do u need to know? u wana come stalk me? but remember. its not Rape if you yell SURPRISE!

PostSubject: Agree'd   :3's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 am

i agree completely with Anna, The GM applications are supposed to be your true self, if you just suck up in it, we won't know your TRUE self. Anyways, You have been on, but as you said, i have not seen you in the fm once, the only thing you happen to be doing is training. BUT i could be wrong and dont hold this against me, you probobly didnt put color at first. OR read the rules, i wont lie, i didnt either, and scrammed to put the colors in. Next time, organize and state true things. The only thing that will get u a GM is true things. Good Luck Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: :3's GM Application   :3's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 1:05 pm

I don't even know this kid, how can you say I'm nit picking him just because I don't like him if I've never even spoken to him.
I see no effort in his application, thus why I posted what I did.
Back to top Go down
Confederate

Confederate

PostSubject: Re: :3's GM Application   :3's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:06 pm

@Anna: I was saying that in general.

@xlazziee: How is telling others your good points not being your true self? How would you find those things to be untrue?
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: :3's GM Application   :3's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Confederate wrote:
@Anna: I was saying that in general.

@xlazziee: How is telling others your good points not being your true self? How would you find those things to be untrue?

Who have I denied just because I didn't like them then?
Back to top Go down
Confederate

Confederate

PostSubject: Re: :3's GM Application   :3's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 pm

I shall use John as an example. I'm not trying to say he should be accepted or anything, but he's the most recent example that comes to mind. It doesn't seem very acceptable to deny anyone for such a presumptuous reason. It may be called prejudice.

Last edited by Confederate on Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: :3's GM Application   :3's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:51 pm

4chan is a site where, where he's posting anyways, is 18+
I hate seeing 17- people trying to act all cool saying they go on 4chan etc.
There was another server I was Admin on, Semblance, and 5-6 of them acted as though 4chan was te bestest thing on the internet!!!!111!!1!11!111!!, just like John. They try to be idiotic bad asses and it's just pathetic imo.

It's not just him that I dislike, it's people like him overall.
Maybe it is biased, but even if I didn't care about his 4chan faggotry, his posting "son" in every question is somewhat annoying. Also, as many people tend to fuck up on, his 1-2 word answer questions are NOT 1-2 word answers.

I deny people right off the bat just for that, because they didn't read one of the simplest rules, and didn't follow the most simple request made on the application. If they can't follow that 1 simple little request, they don't deserve the position. I like people who put effort into their GM applications, but if asked to NOT put effort into questions, they should follow that rule.
Back to top Go down
Confederate

Confederate

PostSubject: Re: :3's GM Application   :3's GM Application EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Then I shall take it as we have the same opinion, for once, and end this matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :3's GM Application   :3's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

:3's GM Application
Page 1 of 1