LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xLazziee's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xlazziee

xlazziee

Location : Why do u need to know? u wana come stalk me? but remember. its not Rape if you yell SURPRISE!

xLazziee's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: xLazziee's GM Application   xLazziee's GM Application EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:49 am

What are you applying for: I am applying for the position of LuckyMs GM/Event Hoster

Name : Jake Richards

Where do you live/Timezone: GMT (-8.00) Pacific

How active will you be: I am on all day weekends, and about 1 hr a day during the week days

E-Mail: jrichards714@yahoo.com

Hobbies : i love to play computer, sports, such as: basketball, football, etc.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would get the proof i needed( like a screen shot in case they say they weren't hacking.), and if necessary ban him, temp if a speed hack or so, dmg hack Perm ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would ask them to please stop, give them a warning, tell them if they dont knock it off, they get jailed. Then if they continue, i would jail them and mute them in jail. Once they are out of jail, i will unmute them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I have been a Gm/Admin in 4 servers. I owned 2 servers PlaygroundMS, and 69ms
Websites: Playgroundms.webs.com and 69ms.webs.com ALSO, a closed server, CygnusStory, and Another closed server, ShoesMs.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because i am great with people, and I love to host events.

Reason i applied: I applied so that way i could get to know everyone better, and help out the server.

Summary of yourself : I am a full time student in high-school and i am 14 years old.

Extra Info: I am outgoing, fun, if i put my mind to somehting, i can accomplish it.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days unless it is a leap year, 366 days.

In game name: xLazziee

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Not really, i would love to get to know them

2.Have you been on Lucky MS long enough to deserve a GM position: I think i have been on long enough to get to socialize

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes i would love to help any1 when i can.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Lucky MS: a couple weeks, quit then came back. cuz i forgot username lol. Just love the server

Last edited by xlazziee on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's GM Application   xLazziee's GM Application EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:58 am

Don't post an application if you're not going to put any effort into it.

It's not like we're going to hire mediocre and average people, being a GM in a server means you have to stand out first, to get hired. Posting a boring application that looks the same as everyone elses just won't cut it. :s
Back to top Go down
xlazziee

xlazziee

Location : Why do u need to know? u wana come stalk me? but remember. its not Rape if you yell SURPRISE!

PostSubject: what?   xLazziee's GM Application EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:03 am

what do you mean i didnt put any effort into it? i put everything asked. the bottom, it says 1-2 word answers,
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's GM Application   xLazziee's GM Application EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:53 am

Again.
This application has all the same generic answers that most kids would put into an application when they're too lazy to put effort into it.

Also the colors are kind of random and disorganized, and you didn't put 1-2 word answers(No i was not talking about these questions when I said you put no effort into this).
Back to top Go down
xlazziee

xlazziee

PostSubject: again.   xLazziee's GM Application EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:02 am

but i put a lot of effort into it and i thought out my answers.
Back to top Go down
xlazziee

xlazziee

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's GM Application   xLazziee's GM Application EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Hey uhmm. i just think that players would love me, because i love to host events. and i will keep them entertained
Back to top Go down
Apple

Apple

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's GM Application   xLazziee's GM Application EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:34 pm

no double post.
Im not going to feedbacks since Anna did already.
Back to top Go down
xlazziee

xlazziee

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's GM Application   xLazziee's GM Application EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 pm

sorry apple. my bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's GM Application   xLazziee's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

xLazziee's GM Application
Page 1 of 1