LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

siikskillz gm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
siikskillz

siikskillz gm application Empty
PostSubject: siikskillz gm application   siikskillz gm application EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Name :
Luke Alexander White. IGN = siikskillz

Where do you live/Timezone:
I live in London, Ontario!

How active will you be:
Iam very active! Usually from 1-3 hours a day. Except for when school starts ill be from 1-2 hours a day.

E-Mail:
Goldkicker1@live.com (dont make fun of it lolz)

Hobbies :
My hobbies are playing this server, getting outside for fresh air and biking, and also hanging out with my best buds! And i also like playing events on luckyms. And SWIMING!

How you'd handle a hacker :
If there was a hacker in Luckyms, the very first thing i would do is take a screen shot. If i didn't take a screen shot there would be no proof of the cheap little hacker. Than i would ban him no excuses and put the screen shot up on the forums.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
If there were two people fighting, i would first ask them what is going on, and than i would try and settle the problem. If this doesn't work and they keep fighting... I would jail them for approx. 30mins to 1hour

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
I have never been a GM/Admin in any server. And i have mainly only played this server Smile

Why should we choose you:
Because i think im a very helpful person to the community and i try to help out any chance there is! And try my best to make everyone laugh and have fun. And keep the server hacking free lol. And even though im under age for the job Sad i believe that im mature and responsible for this position.

Reason i applied:
I applied because i love this server and community. I would always try my best to make this server better and better each day. Most of the gm's aren't very active except for Falcon, Shine, and Beast, and Anna.

Summary of yourself :
Im a Canadian who loves to make people laugh and enjoy every second of the day, and im around 5foot 1inch lol. And i love to swim, and hang out with my best buds...

Extra Info:
I dont have much extra stuff to tell about myself but, even though im only 12 and about to turn 13, i think i've grown more mature and responsible for GM position. I have a brother who is 10 years old and very annoing =P. Usually when im bored i listen to some music to get relaxed Smile

In game name: siikskillz message me!

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Yes

2.Have you been on LightMS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Yes

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yes everyday.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply:
No.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing LightMS:
Around 4 months.

I hope you enjoyed my application! Smile afro
Back to top Go down
itbeYK

itbeYK

PostSubject: Re: siikskillz gm application   siikskillz gm application EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:38 am

Isn't the age requirement 14+? :S Uh oh..
Back to top Go down
siikskillz

PostSubject: Re: siikskillz gm application   siikskillz gm application EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:32 am

Yes, i know i am not the required age for GM position. I hope everyone believes that i am mature and responsible for the position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: siikskillz gm application   siikskillz gm application Empty

Back to top Go down

siikskillz gm application
Page 1 of 1