LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Editing the application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moto

Moto

Editing the application. Empty
PostSubject: Editing the application.   Editing the application. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:17 pm

I just have 1 idea. I'll probably edit this when any idea's comes to mind.

Shouldn't we have a post count? Atleaste 15. USEFUL posts. ( you see, I bolded USEFUL AND underlined it<<)

And also have some sort of proff for GM, Or being a GM in the past. When a lot of people speak of being a 'GM' from another server.

PEACE ! Love peace skeet cheese !
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: Editing the application.   Editing the application. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:20 pm

I would greatly enjoy the post requirement, and the proof of past experience would be rather useful. Even though it is ocassionally a bit rare to keep evidence of past experiences, haha.
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: Editing the application.   Editing the application. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:22 pm

True. Few back other servers. SoulMS had the post count.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Editing the application.   Editing the application. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Honestly, people can learn how to be a GM within 5-10 minutes. The commands are hella easy, so even if they don't have experience it's quite easy to learn, though experience is always hella appreciated.

And a post count..idk...these forums really aren't all that active atm anyway, so I don't want to demand a post count from someone. They could be really active in game yet hate the forums, and just want to post their application.

It's an idea for when the server becomes more popular, but for now it's not quite needed.
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: Editing the application.   Editing the application. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Not necessarily, maybe making a post count is exactly what it takes to make the forums active. It would be better if the GMs were forum\community friendly anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rwarrr

Rwarrr

PostSubject: Re: Editing the application.   Editing the application. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:33 pm

anna used hella twice in a sentence! :O

But yea, I actually have to agree with Anna on this; the community isn't that big enough for it to be required, maybe if in game and on forums there was like say a 50 person stability.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Editing the application.   Editing the application. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:35 pm

once the forum has an average of 50-100 people online in a day I might consider putting up a post limit for posting a GM application, but until then it just really isn't too necessary. We do need a bigger community.

So errrbody gotta vote ~
Back to top Go down
Rwarrr

Rwarrr

PostSubject: Re: Editing the application.   Editing the application. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:37 pm

Everybody has to vote and advert on random servers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jakthehobo

PostSubject: Re: Editing the application.   Editing the application. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:41 pm

I can haz that job?
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: Editing the application.   Editing the application. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Lol jaky, only if I can haz cheezburger.
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: Editing the application.   Editing the application. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:29 pm

There was this guy, He just applied a GM application, And he just joined the forums.

Little did we know, He doesn't even have a In-Game account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Editing the application.   Editing the application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Editing the application.
Page 1 of 1