LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShineHeart

ShineHeart

ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) Empty
PostSubject: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:55 am

Very Happy Hello!
This Is My Application Laughing Laughing Laughing

What are you applying for: Level 3 GM

Name : Neo Chen

Where do you live/Timezone: Singapore 8 GMT

How active will you be: I'll Be Active For 2(4+5)+2(1+2) Hours Per Day After Exam

E-Mail: NeoChen1996@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Playing Computer Games

How you'd handle a hacker : Had Anyone Watched The Movie Called The Exorsist? If You Have Not, I'll Just Tell You, The Head Can Turn 180 Degree, And If U Try To Hack, I'll Make Your Head Go Merry' Go Round ^^ So I'll Just Warn The People Out There, Hacking In This Server, Don't Let Me Caught You Or I'll Make Ur Head Spin Right Round Baby Right Round Like A Merry' Go Round ^^

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I'll Stop The Fighting, And If They Continue, I'll Pwn Them Until They Become Something Like The Picture Below
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) Dead-Man-halloween

If They Still Won't Stop, Get Ready For A Yellow Card =D

ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) Maxi-Rodriguez-Yellow_Card

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I Have Been In More Than 4~5 Servers Which Is Not So Public And Im A Level 3 GM

Why should we choose you: Because I Can Cook Maggie Mee And End Up With No Water xD LOL! Ok, I Think You Should Choose Me Because I Can Keep The Server Alive And Fun! Anyone Would Want To Slack In A Server That Feels Dying? OF COURSE NO ONE! LOL! So I'll Make Events That Is Slacking And Easy To Play =D, Yup
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) 2lsh18z

Reason i applied: Cause I Want To ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) 924524

Summary of yourself : Im A Hansome Guy With The Age Of The Answer Of 99 - 85, I Really Loved Maths, And Heres My Picture =P
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) Pig-thumb <--- Me

Extra Info: I Love Short And Sweet Answers, Hate People Accusing Me (I'll Terminate Them If They Accuse Me If Its Serious Enough =P Thats One Of My Weakness), Love Doing Expanding In Maths The Best!
I'll Show You An Example Of How To Do Expand ^^
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) 2na7fkp

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 And 1/4 Days

In game name: ShineHeart

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : I Wanted To Be A GM, But If You Ask Me To Code NPCs, Its Almost A Fingertip To Me As I May Make Some Mistakes =P ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) 664640

Some ScreenShots Of My Things =P

ScreenShots:

ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) Nxnq05
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) X4ir5s
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) 3509r81
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) U5u8j
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) 34q440y
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) Rjqnix
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) Ioj32g
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) S1jbsw
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) V5isma

[Hope You Like Them =D]

If You Think The NPC For The Sword Is Fake, Tell Me, I'll Send You A Video

Thank you for your kind attention =D Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Laughing ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) 912992 ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) 912992 ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) 912992 ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) 431447

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Nope

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
I Don't Really Think Time Matters, What GM Need is Skills (Sorry Long Answer)

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) Yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
I'm 14

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
Less Than A Week

Thank You For You Kind Attention

Last edited by ShineHeart on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : To Improve The Content Of My Application)
Back to top Go down
aloona2173

aloona2173

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 2:59 am

heaps good app Very Happy
love the colors o.o spaced me out O.O
<3 goodluck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:18 am

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I Would Talk To Them

euhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................that tells us like. . . . nothing?
Back to top Go down
ShineHeart

ShineHeart

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:20 am

hmm i'll start with, What's happening, then, i'll see whose the wrong, and if its serious enough, i'll give a warning
Back to top Go down
Rwarrr

Rwarrr

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:07 am

A warning for a personal dispute is kind of.... well retarded; I can't agree with your ways, sir.

What if someone you have already warned gets into 2, or 3 more arguments, the rule is 3-6 warnings(normally) is a perm ban; if they get into that many confrontations are you going to ban them for being in "to many arguments"? lmfao...
Back to top Go down
ShineHeart

ShineHeart

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Thats well said rWarr, but i had forgotten to weite that i'll give them two type of warning

Minor and Major Warnings.
If it is just an argument, i'll just give 1 minor warning.
3 minor warnings = 1 major warning.
After 3 major warnings, they will be terminated (Banned)

Back to top Go down
xlazziee

xlazziee

Location : Why do u need to know? u wana come stalk me? but remember. its not Rape if you yell SURPRISE!

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:13 pm

good application, but be real, 24 hrs per day? thats kinda impossible every1 needs rest, because during the day, you have minor tears in your muscles. As a result, sleep is a manditory thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)   ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved) Empty

Back to top Go down

ShineHeart's GM Application (Improved)
Page 1 of 1