LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xLazziee's New & improved gm app

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xlazziee

xlazziee

Location : Why do u need to know? u wana come stalk me? but remember. its not Rape if you yell SURPRISE!

xLazziee's New & improved gm app Empty
PostSubject: xLazziee's New & improved gm app   xLazziee's New & improved gm app EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:00 pm

What are you applying for: GM.

Name : Jake Richards

Where do you live/Timezone: GMT (-8.00) Pacific

How active will you be: I am on all day weekends, and about 1-2 hrs a day during the week days

E-Mail: jrichards714@yahoo.com

Hobbies : i love to play computer, sports, such as: basketball, football, etc.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would get the proof i needed( like a screen shot in case they say they weren't hacking.), and if necessary ban him, temp if a speed hack or so, dmg hack Perm ban. If they pull some bullshit story that says they weren't hacking, i would pull up the picture, show them, and say GG and dont hack again in ANY server.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would ask them to please stop, give them a warning, tell them if they dont knock it off, they get jailed. Then if they continue, i would jail them and mute them in jail. Once they are out of jail, i will unmute them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I have been a Gm/Admin in 4 servers. I owned 2 servers PlaygroundMS, and 69ms. a couple more that i forgot the names of, somthing like PandoraMs, or something like that, and one more.
Websites: Playgroundms.webs.com and 69ms.webs.com ALSO, a closed server, CygnusStory, and Another closed server, ShoesMs.

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because i am great with people, and I love to host events, and i love this server.

Reason i applied: I applied because I feel i know everybody enough, and i can help people, and i have been a gm on a lot of servers, and owned 2.

Summary of yourself : I am Jake, Im 14, i love to host events, and im on whenever possible.

Extra Info: I am outgoing, fun, if i put my mind to somehting, i can accomplish it.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days unless it is a leap year, 366 days.

In game name: xLazziee

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : I can't really code, but if u need a script for something, i can get it EASILY.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yes.

2.Have you been on Lucky MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Lucky MS: About a Month.

Last edited by xlazziee on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
NewLegion

NewLegion

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's New & improved gm app   xLazziee's New & improved gm app EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:23 pm

First impression, huge improvement over your last. It has color, but not overly so. The last 5 questions could have been a better color though; we personally can't read it on our mobile right now.

Only real issue we see is that the answers are, as usual, very generic.
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's New & improved gm app   xLazziee's New & improved gm app EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:36 pm

A lot of the top portion answers could be much more descriptive. I feel you did not provide enough information in those questions, in which they are probrably the most important part of your application. You should mention qualities you have in a creative, non-boring way. The grammar could be better, seeing as there are some unnecessary commas and run-on sentences.

Last edited by Debutante on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's New & improved gm app   xLazziee's New & improved gm app EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Debutante wrote:
The grammar could be better, seeing as their are some unnecessary commas and run-on sentences.

. . . .
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's New & improved gm app   xLazziee's New & improved gm app EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:21 pm

That's what happens when you type fluently without checking for errors haha.
Back to top Go down
xlazziee

xlazziee

Location : Why do u need to know? u wana come stalk me? but remember. its not Rape if you yell SURPRISE!

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's New & improved gm app   xLazziee's New & improved gm app EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:47 am

yeah, Debutante i usually dont really check grammar on the computer. I just type to get my point across. Doesn't mean that you wouldnt understand. It saves time.
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's New & improved gm app   xLazziee's New & improved gm app EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:47 pm

As long as he knows how to speak english. It's fine with me.
But you could change the colors of some questions. I had to squint just to see what you wrote.
Back to top Go down
xlazziee

xlazziee

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's New & improved gm app   xLazziee's New & improved gm app EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:30 pm

yeah i know, i can speak 2 languages. Kinda. Im fluent in english, and i speak some sort of spanish. I've taken spanish for 6 years. And i also fixed the colors, so it is now easier to see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xLazziee's New & improved gm app   xLazziee's New & improved gm app Empty

Back to top Go down

xLazziee's New & improved gm app
Page 1 of 1