LuckyMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuckyMS.net's Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rwarrr

Rwarrr

Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x Empty
PostSubject: Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x   Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Personal
Name:
JD

Where do you live/Timezone:
Cali/-8GMT

How active will you be:
I be on practically all day everyday, no life for the win.

E-Mail:
MSN- failstory@hotmail.com
AIM- kinkyqkumber
skype- jd.havens

Hobbies:
Hobbies are for people that have lives o_o All I really do is sit here play SoulMS(not a lie), go to the skatepark and ride my scooter(click to see my gayness x:), and hangout with my fiance.

Summary of yourself:
I have gone through a lot in my past, it has made me what I am today; I am not very proud of what I call myself today, but it's me, what else am I to do?

Extra info:
I am slightly Autistic. I am a semi-professional scooter rider. I am good with words and grammar, epic grammar nazi, I admit it. I don't have the best of grammar, personally, but I spot it out well. I'm not going to lie, I like having power, it's fun, but I could live without it.

SoulMS
In game name:
Rwarrr

What are you applying for:
In game GM.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
I have owned a few of my own, not fully released to public only friends, and I have been GM/admin in Carestory; I was head admin but not owner.

How you'd handle a hacker:
Depending on which hack my actions would differ, for example:
speed hack(running), unlimited chat, moon walk, things of that sort; temp ban and or jail.
fast summon(fast attack), no breathe, dEM, damage; perma ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
I would take them aside so they would not disturb anyone and no outside parties could interupt and put in their two cents, then I walk hear both sides of the story and how the despute had come to be and then I would settle it so both people are happy.

Reason i applied:
I applied because I can, it's free, and nobody can stop me....kinda; a simple ban from forums would stop me, but that's beside the point--the true reason as to why i applied is because this server is quite fun, the community is great, and I have come to enjoy the people I have met so far.

Why should we choose you:
I don't know honestly, I'm just another person with thier foot in the door trying to get in, I guess; but if I'm supposed to put what I think of myself here, I guess I'll say because I am trust worthy, fun, funny once you get to know me, I strive for a good time, and I don't take advantage of people....often...

Can you Java code?(If so please supply examples of what you've coded.):
Yes I can, I will not provide a code because it is not necessary as for I am not applying for a coder position, but if a coder is needed I am always free.

Random
How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
To long, one year.

Simple
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?:
I wouldn't say I know them well enough, but I know a few, yes.

2..Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
I would honestly have to say no.

3..Do you help players any chance you get:
That I do.

4..Are you of the age that is required to apply:
Yupyup.

5..Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
Roughly 1 week.

Last edited by Rwarrr on Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x   Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:31 pm

A very nice application indeed. I can't really find a flaw and if I did I wouldn't tell you. I'll just let conferderate do all the criticizing.

Good luck, May the force be with you.
Back to top Go down
Rwarrr

Rwarrr

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x   Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:41 pm

LMFAOOOOOOO xD!
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x   Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Moatez wrote:
A very nice application indeed. I can't really find a flaw and if I did I wouldn't tell you. I'll just let conferderate do all the criticizing.

Good luck, May the force be with you.

Wise decision, the 12 year old knows best ~
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x   Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:59 pm

Tru dat. I admire his knowlege. I Wuish I cun say zee werds h3 saisz..u know?
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x   Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:04 am

If only I spoke the language of 1337... ):
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x   Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:08 am

1 5w34r 1 (4n 4p34k 17.
Back to top Go down
Debutante

Debutante

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x   Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 12:48 am

English please, I don't understand! D:
Back to top Go down
Moto

Moto

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x   Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 1:58 am

I swear I can speak it.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x   Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x Empty

Back to top Go down

Rwarrr's new and improved GM app :x
Page 1 of 1